Happy Star Wars Day! In honor of May the fourth, I thought I might go over my favorite Star Wars moments. Everything from quotes to fight scenes.
I haven’t watched any Star Wars movies (except for Mando) since Rise of Skywalker was released. It just ruined the entire franchise for me, but I have been wanting to do something in honor of May forth since I started my blog so without further ado, lets cut to why you came here.
My Favorite Character:
Before we begin, let’s start off with a tribute to my favorite character.
If you’ve been around here for a while you could probably guess that my favorite character is Anakin Skywalker.
I just love Anakin’s character and his arc. He was the chosen one, and it ended up destroying him. His story is amazing when you think about it.
I just don’t get why everyone hates him so much. Sure he has his moments but so does Luke.
- “Do or do not. There is no ‘try'” —Yoda
- “Hope is like the sun. If you only believe in it when you can see it, you’ll never make it through the night.” — Vice Admiral Holdo
- Literally anything K2SO says.
- “You were the chosen one! It was said that you would destroy the Sith, not join them. You were to bring balance to the force, not leave it in darkness! You were my brother, Anakin. I loved you!” — Obi-wan to Anakin
- “I’m a Jedi, like my father before me.” —Luke Skywalker
Their Best Moments:
- “But, uh, everything’s perfectly alright now, we’re fine. We’re all fine here, now. Thank you… How are you?” — Han Solo
- “Who talks first? Do you talk first? I talk first?” — Poe Dameron
- K2SO slaps Cassian.
“Quiet! And there’s a fresh one if you mouth off again.”
- Anakin: We came here to rescue you.
- Luke: Holds the lightsaber to his eye
- When Mando takes off his helmet because he knows it’s the only way to save Grogo. ❤️❤️❤️
Fight, Fight, Fight!
- Obi-wan and Anakin’s battle in Revenge of the Sith.
The speed they’re fighting at is incredible! And the tension is fantastic! It’s literally brother against brother at this point. And then you add in the lava and dramatic soundtrack *chef’s kiss*
- No. I am your Father.
Epic fight scene, dismembered hand, villain confesses a dark secret that will change the hero forever, dramatic last words as Luke jumps into the shaft… What’s not to like about this scene?
- Rey and Kylo battle it out in Rise of Skywalker
I hate this film with a burning passion. It wouldn’t be on this list if it wasn’t for Kylo’s skills. He’s fought with here before, and he’s learned how to handle her. He lets her wear herself out, and then he hits her hard.
The reason I almost didn’t put this on the list is because it’s a ducktape fix for Kylo’s arc. It makes me so mad. Kylo is the supreme leader of the galaxy. He has the ultimate power right now, and he just goes running into the hands of emperor palpatine. Then, he drops everything when he learns this girl he hasn’t seen in a year had a crush on his alter ego. It just doesn’t make sense. And then they threw Han in there to make it feel more compelling. I actually like what Han said, but I don’t think it was the right time. Maybe one day I’ll get around to explaining how I would fix rise of Skywalker.
- Rey and Ben against the Praetorian Guards.
This fight is awesome! Ben kills Snoke and he and Rey team up to fight the praetorian guards. We are handed false hope on a silver platter as we watch Rey and Ben work together.
I should probably wrap it up here, or we’ll be here all day.
Which Star Wars movie is your Favorite? Mine is Revenge of the Sith (go figure).
Thanks a bunch!
One thought on “My favorite Star Wars moments”